Tuesday 21 January 2014

All wrapped up from Dressy girl Christine

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday!  It's Christine here with a new project for you.  Hope you are all having a fabulous week.  Here's my card for the day:




For my card today, I just had to color up this adorable image.  She's called All Wrapped Up and she was a dream to color.  I of course colored her with my copic markers.  Here are the colors I used:Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20Hair: E21, E25, E29Pinks: R81, R83, R85, R89Blues: BG000, BG01, BG05, BG09I created my card base out of SU cardstock and my DP is from Doodlebug.  I added a bow and some flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The die cut was made with a Memory Box die.  What do you think?Well, thanks so much as always for stopping by the blog.  Have a fabulous day :)Hugs, Christine

4 comments:

  1. Wow, love the colour combination and she looks divine. Stunning, love it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous Christine! I do love your colouring. you've really brought her to life! Viv xx (ADU DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very, very pretty!! Outstanding!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete